FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: What kind of access do you need when you deliver the castle?
- A: The castles are wheeled in to position using a sack trolly, the Bouncy castle on the trolley, rolled up is about the size of a wheelie bin. Therefore we will need a standard size path and standard size doorways to get the castle in to your garden or venue. If you have a lot of steps or a tight entrance way, please let us know so that we can arrange alternative access if required.
- Q: How do I book?
- A:Booking is the easy bit: just call us on 087 205 0469 or Email email@example.com, or fill in the enquiry form on the contact page. We will get back to you as quickly as we can.
- Q: Do you charge for cancellation? What happens if it rains?
- A: No we don't charge a cancellation fee if it is raining.
- Q: How many children can fit in a bouncy castle?
- A: Generally speaking, between 6 and 12 children at one time. This really depends on the size of the users and the castle, the hire team will be able to provide more information on this.
- Q: How much notice do I need to give for a booking?
- A: You can book anytime. Bookings can get very busy at popular holiday times so please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. We also accept bookings at short notice and even on the day if you are let down or want to hire a castle.
- Q: Are you fully insured, if a child gets injured who's to blame?
- A: We carry public liability cover, however as per our terms and conditions we cannot be held liable for any injuries caused whilst the castle is in your care. You are the sole person responsible for the castle and it's use and therefore should anything happen, you are liable to a claim as the hirer. Safety is and always will be our optimum priority, and to date we've not had one accident which has required treatment reported to us.
- Q: Is it ok to put a bouncy castle on my lawn, will it cause much damage?
- A: We actually prefer to put the bouncy castle on a lawn area. For safety reasons we must hammer in 6 securing pegs to hold the castle down more depending on unit, i.e. Slides. The holes left over from the securing pegs will disappear after a few days.
- Q: Can you put a bouncy castle on a concrete floor?
- A: We do prefer grass however it is possible to position on to concrete. We will try to find anchor points off the castle to somewhere secure ie concrete pillars posts,but please when you ring to hire please let us know if it is on concrete or hard standing. Also if it is windy on the day of hire we do have the right to cancel due to safety reasons.
- Q: Does it need electricity? How is it powered? How much does it use?
- A: Yes, you'll need a normal plug socket within 40 meters of where you want to put the Bouncy Castle. We will bring a 40M extension cord with us. The blower will run continuously while the unit is in use.
- Q: When will delivery / collection take place?
- A:Our delivery and collection times are flexible, although typically, delivery of your Castle will take place from as early as 9am the day before your party starts and collection will take place from 9 am onwards the day after your party. If your party is indoors in a hall then we will work around the times available to you. We will also work around your times regarding Work and prior arrangements that you may have made.
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
We the supplier cannot and will not accept responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
The hirer agrees to our Terms and Conditions for and on behalf of all persons who come into contact and use the unit whilst the unit is in their care.